• Prior to any site visit (either initial survey or installation) you will be requested to complete and return a Homeowner Self-Assessment Declaration. This will be sent via email as a simple electronic tick box form which will take approx. 3 minutes to complete. It’s easily accessible on any smartphone/tablet or computer without any additional software being required and is also available as a PDF if required.
• Once completed, a member of our staff will assess your answers in line with current Government Guidelines, and if acceptable you shall receive a Surveyor/Installer Self-Assessment Declaration and confirmation of appointment.
• For your installation, we are now completing a COVID-19 Method Statement specific to each job detailing the order of works. This will cover things such as work schedules, working areas and generally what will happen on the day/s of installation.
• Homeworks Solutions now has a Specific Covid-19 Risk Assessment along side our standard risk assessments.
• We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
For further details of what we are doing for your safety and ours, please view the ‘Working Safety In Your Home’ PDF